Contents insurance

If you can’t afford to replace it, you should really think about insuring it!

What would you do if you lost everything because of a fire or flood in your home?

As your landlord, it is our responsibility to insure the building in which you live. Buildings insurance covers the cost of repairing damage to the structure of a property, as well as the cost of replacing things like pipes, cables and drains.

Buildings insurance DOES NOT cover your personal possessions.

It’s your responsibility to arrange home contents insurance to cover your belongings from accidental damage and fire, flooding and theft.

No matter how careful you are, accidents can happen and there’s always a risk that your belongings, such as carpets, furniture, curtains and costly electrical items could be damaged and need replacing.

By taking out a contents insurance policy, that can cost just a few pounds a week, you can relax knowing that everything can be replaced.

 Please visit the Citizen’s Advice website for further contents insurance guidance.

Citizen’s Advice

Footer Angle
My Homes Plus