Looking after your home is a partnership between Homes Plus and you. We are responsible for most – but not all – of the repairs that could be required during your tenancy. You can check our shared responsibilities below, as well as requesting non-emergency repairs quickly and easily online.
Repairs are carried out by the skilled teams in Property Plus.
Homes Plus and Property Plus are part of Housing Plus Group. Delivering this work in-house helps us get the best value for money and means that we can ensure that repairs are carried out safely, to our high standards.
You can also find information on things that customers often ask us about – including how to obtain permission for DIY and alterations.
- Blocked sink, bath, shower or toilet
- Replacement toilet seat
- Lost key
- New bulb for lighting inside your home or for your security lighting
- Cracked/smashed windows
- Fixtures and fittings (e.g. curtain rails)
- Minor cracks to plaster inside your home
- Replacing a blown fuse
- Decorating the inside of your home
- Lighting in communal entrance or landing
- Blocked guttering*
- Window won’t close or open
- Broken shower (if we fitted it)
- Leaking roof
- Loss of power
- Problem with your hot water or heating
- External maintenance including soffits and fascias and uneven pathways*
- Repairing tap or kitchen unit
- Misted glass in windows*
- Damaged electrical socket (except fair wear and tear)
The repairs that have an asterisk against them are carried out as part of our MOT programme. Please contact us if blocked guttering is causing water to enter your home.